Vaccine CRISPR ruled out on dose alone

This is what they put in the COVID “vaccine”. God only knows what genes they changed.

-B

The mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines do not change any genes.

-A

Or so they tell us

-B

It appears to be possible to rule this out simply on dose – each vial of vaccine would need to surreptitiously contain about 10 times as much material for such a regimen to work!

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have between 0.03 mg to 0.5 mg total mRNA, about 3.5 mg of lipids and sundry, and 43.5 mg sucrose (total about 0.8 g per 10 dose vial).

The dose used in this study was between 0.5 and 2.0 milligrams per kilogram of body mass – a whopping 40 milligrams for an adult, plus >3 mg/kg of dexamethasone (necessary for the effect, see figure 6 in https://doi.org/10.1038/mt.2009.208, inhibits inflammation).

In addition, the vaccines are injected into a muscle, rather than intravenously directly into a vein over the course of an hour! I believe experiments using radiotracers have demonstrated that the majority of the vaccine resides almost entirely within the arm it is administered into; I believe very little of that small dose could even make it to the liver or other organ.

The previous trial (Conway 2019) says 0.05 mg/kg (4 mg total for adult) could be ~1/3 as effective as 2.0 mg (I don’t know what the dose-response curve is for this, I’m not an expert), but the dexamethasone seems to be a deal-breaker.

As far as I am aware, the sucrose is absolutely necessary to keep the LNPs (both mRNA or CRISPR) from breaking in the freezer; it also strains credulity that none of the dozens of countries doing independent testing of their batches would fail to notice that their vials contain 10 times less sugar!

-C

Sources:

asdfassssaaaaa aaaaaasdfasdfwer234aw asdf assss a aaaaaaaa

Dear -D:

Great point! However, dose-response curves of drugs generally mean that 10 administrations of 1/10th the dose (spaced beyond the residence times) do not produce anywhere near the same effect.

The claim was that the specific technology described in this paper is used in the vaccine. Looking at the dosages and timeline used (pre-treatment with Dex via IV, then IV CRISPR NPs), it does not seem possible to me that this could be so, never mind the number of doses.

Perhaps some technology could exist that would work with much less of a dose. However, if a pharma company wanted to surreptitiously CRISPR a population, it would seem much easier to use a vaccine that can be injected intravenously, like the tuberculosis inoculation1.

The concern is, of course, understandable. How can we “trust, but verify” if we cannot determine the vaccine’s contents ourselves? It would probably be relatively easy to verify for yourself that the vaccine does not contain a CRISPR mix - bring a spent vial to your local university’s GC/MS machine, or buy a cheap RT-PCR kit (<$300 nowadays).

Every country independently tests the received material with tests that would easily pick up a CRISPR mix (“lot release programs”). You can see a transcript of a conference on lot-testing here 2. A conspiracy would seem to rely on every single country’s government participating - given global politics right now, that seems like it would be pretty hard to pull off.